PRINCE2® 6th edition Practitioner exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Details of PRINCE2 2017 Practitioner online exam
- Multiple choice
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
WHAT DOES THE EXAM VOUCHER INCLUDE?
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
LanguageEnglish, French, Danish, Dutch, German, Norwegian, Polish
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 5th edition Foundation
- PRINCE2 6th edition Foundation
- PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level AÂ® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level BÂ® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level CÂ® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level DÂ® (Certified Project Management Associate)
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Official PRINCE2 6th edition Practitioner certificate