The Developer is a member of Scrum team that contributes to the realization of the result or product subject of an initiative.
ScrumLearn Developer Certified is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team.
- 120 access days to the platform
SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFIED ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (1,5 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Access 24/7
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFIED ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Closed book
- 45 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 65%
- Duration of 50 minutes (15 minutes extra for non-native speakers)
- Two exam attempts included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFIED
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified training course provides 8 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
149,00€ up to 31/08/2021
Access duration of the course120 days
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of Agile.
- Describe and recognize the essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the Scrum framework
- Specific Scrum practices that support the delivery of great products
- Ability to live at you best your role as a Developer within a Scrum Team
- Understand the main tools and techniques used in a Scrum Development initiative.
- Be in the best condition to pass the certification exam
Who it is aimed at
ScrumLearn Developer Certified (SLDC) qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum, and is beneficial to professional acting as any of the following ICT roles:
- Business Analyst
- Team Leader
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- An overview of scrum
- Scrum roles and organizations
- Scrum events and activities
- Scrum artifacts and documents
- The scrum journey
- Tools and techniques
The are no prerequisites in order to access ScrumLearn Developer Certified course and exam.
Material course language
ScrumLearn® Developer Certified official certificate