88806 ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified 180d with examAdd to cart
ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified 180d with exam online course in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Consulting S.r.l., of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The Developer is a member of Scrum team that contributes to the realization of the result or product subject of an initiative.
ScrumLearn Developer Certified is an entry level certification for Scrum Team members and those who interact with any Scrum Team.
- 180 access days to the platform
SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFIED ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (3 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Access 24/7
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFIED ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Closed book
- 45 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 65%
- Duration of 50 minutes (15 minutes extra for non-native speakers)
- Two exam attempts included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
ADD A COACHING SESSION TO PUT INTO PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE IN REAL LIFE THE SCRUM METHOD WITH AN EXPERT TRAINER
By purchasing any ScrumLearn® package, you have the possibility to access a 4-hours coaching session with one of our expert trainers on the use of Kanban method, at a very special price.
You will learn to apply the Scrum framework to your working environment. Sessions are held using an advanced software solution for Scrum management, EasyBoards®, that you will be free to use for 6 months after the end of the coaching. You will be able to put into practice the concepts learned during the training course acquired.
Here below you can find some examples of what you will experiment during the coaching:
- Build a roadmap
- Make the story map of a product, refine the user stories from epic until they are ready for development
- Estimate the user stories using Planning Poker
- Create a Scrum board for the Sprint management
- Do a Sprint Planning
- Do a Daily Scrum
- Create and read a Burndown Chart
- Evaluate the Sprint progress
- Manage priorities and quality
- Manage the impediments
- Limit the Work in Progress
- Manage the commitments in Sprint Retrospective
The topics will be discussed according to needs of the participant.
FREE ACCESS TO EASYBOARDS®
By purchasing this ScrumLearn® Scrum package, you will get 1-year free access to EasyBoards®, one of the best enteprise software tools for scrum team management integrated in our training offer for free. This EasyBoards® free license will allow you to practice and simulate real project scenarios while you are preparing for ScrumLearn® Scrum certification exams.
What can you do with EasyBoards®?
- Configurate Scrum boards
- Collaborate with your team members
- Send or receive notifications and warning alerts
- Create new Scrum board templates
- Create new workflows to support business processes and agile visual management
PDU - SCRUM DEVELOPER CERTIFIED
Our ScrumLearn® Scrum Developer Certified training course can provide 8 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
169,00EUR up to 30/03/2023
Access duration of the course180 days
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of Agile.
- Describe and recognize the essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the Scrum framework
- Specific Scrum practices that support the delivery of great products
- Ability to live at you best your role as a Developer within a Scrum Team
- Understand the main tools and techniques used in a Scrum Development initiative.
- Be in the best condition to pass the certification exam
Who it is aimed at
ScrumLearn Developer Certified (SLDC) qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum, and is beneficial to professional acting as any of the following ICT roles:
- Business Analyst
- Team Leader
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- An overview of scrum
- Scrum roles and organizations
- Scrum events and activities
- Scrum artifacts and documents
- The scrum journey
- Tools and techniques
The are no prerequisites in order to access ScrumLearn Developer Certified course and exam.
Material course language
ScrumLearn® Developer Certified official certificate