72199 ScrumLearn® Scrum Master Certified 120d with examAdd to cart
ScrumLearn® Scrum Master Certified 120d with exam online course in Italian, English, French, Spanish, Arabic provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Consulting S.r.l., of which iLEARN is a business unit.
In Scrum implementation field, the role of Scrum Master is operating as a coach and facilitator for all the other members of one or more Scrum teams involved in the implementation of project activities or Business as Usual. Therefore, he doesn't achieve the expected results, but it helps the others to have success in the Scrum application and in achieving the goals. He is an expert of the subject with theoretical and practical skills of Scrum implementation and of the role of facilitator and coach.
- 120 access days to the platform
SCRUM MASTER CERTIFIED ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Access 24/7
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
SCRUM MASTER CERTIFIED ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 1 hour
- 60 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 39/60 marks - 65%
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Closed book
- Two exam attempts included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
ADD A COACHING SESSION TO PUT INTO PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE IN REAL LIFE THE SCRUM METHOD WITH AN EXPERT TRAINER
By purchasing any ScrumLearn® package, you have the possibility to access a 4-hours coaching session with one of our expert trainers on the use of Kanban method, at a very special price.
You will learn to apply the Scrum framework to your working environment. Sessions are held using an advanced software solution for Scrum management, EasyBoards®, that you will be free to use for 6 months after the end of the coaching. You will be able to put into practice the concepts learned during the training course acquired.
Here below you can find some examples of what you will experiment during the coaching:
- Build a roadmap
- Make the story map of a product, refine the user stories from epic until they are ready for development
- Estimate the user stories using Planning Poker
- Create a Scrum board for the Sprint management
- Do a Sprint Planning
- Do a Daily Scrum
- Create and read a Burndown Chart
- Evaluate the Sprint progress
- Manage priorities and quality
- Manage the impediments
- Limit the Work in Progress
- Manage the commitments in Sprint Retrospective
The topics will be discussed according to needs of the participant.
FREE ACCESS TO EASYBOARDS®
By purchasing this ScrumLearn® Scrum package, you will get 1-year free access to EasyBoards®, one of the best enteprise software tools for scrum team management integrated in our training offer for free. This EasyBoards® free license will allow you to practice and simulate real project scenarios while you are preparing for ScrumLearn® Scrum certification exams.
What can you do with EasyBoards®?
- Configurate Scrum boards
- Collaborate with your team members
- Send or receive notifications and warning alerts
- Create new Scrum board templates
- Create new workflows to support business processes and agile visual management
PDU - SCRUM MASTER CERTIFIED
Our ScrumLearn® Scrum Master Certified training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
Access duration of the course120 days
LanguageItalian, English, French, Spanish, Arabic
The aim of the course is providing candidates with the necessary knowledge to operate as Scrum Master in Business as Usual projects or activities conducted with the Scrum methodology. The acquisition of this knowledge is a necessary condition but not enough in order to operate effectively as a Scrum Master. Gaining experiences of participation of Scrum initiatives in different roles, the knowledge of facilitation and coaching techniques (that are not explained specifically in the course) and the knowledge of context in which the Scrum initiatives are accomplished represent elements equally essential for playing the Scrum master role with effectiveness and success.
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at anyone who wants to become and operate in Scrum Master role in a Business as Usual project or activity context conducted with the Scrum methodology.
- Introduction to Agile concept
- What is Agile
- The Agile Manifesto
- The 12 Agile principles
- Agile team Practice
- The Kanban
- The Build-Measure-Learn loop
- Introduction to Scrum
- What is Scrum
- Why using Scrum
- Scrum Genesis
- Relationship between Scrum and Agile
- The Scrum theory
- The Scrum pillars
- The Scrum values
- The Scrum teams
- The Scrum artifacts
- The Scrum events
- The Scrum applicaton
- Scrum advantages and benefits
- Roles in Scrum
- The Scrum team
- The Product Owner
- The Development team
- The Scrum Master
- The artifact
- Introduction to Artifact
- The Product Backlog
- The Sprint Backlog
- The Increment
- The Events
- Introduction to Scrum Events
- The Sprint
- The Sprint planning
- The Daily Scrum
- The Sprint Review
- The Sprint Retrospective
- Instruments and complementary Scrum techniques
- The User Story and the Story Mapping planning
- The Scrumboard
- The progress monitoring
- The team Velocity
- The Story Point and the Agile estimation
- Scrum adoption, use and scalability
- The Scrum adoption
- The use of Scrum in practice
- How to scale Scrum
No formal prerequisite is requested in order to access to the ScrumLearn Master Certified course. The fact of gaining experiences of participation of Scrum initiatives in different roles is the element that can maximize the course effectiveness.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ScrumLearn® Master Certified official certificate