What’s the difference between the online course and the self-study material?
The online course includes:
- 12 months of access to the platform
- CompTIA CertMaster Learn (self-paced online course)
- video lessons with performance-based questions (the number of the lessons is different according to the CompTIA package you choose)
- practice questions (the number of the questions is different according to the CompTIA package you choose)
- Virtual Lab included
- Flashcards ensure you know the terminology and acronyms required for the exam
- Learning Plan
- 90-question final assessment simulates the test experience
NB: It can also include the exam if you choose the package “course with exam”.
The Self-study material includes:
- eBook available for 12 months once redeemed
- Self-Paced Study Guide
- Content aligned to work in the real world - Lessons refer to functional areas within the job role while topics relate to discrete job tasks
- Review questions at the end of each topic to confirm understanding
- Comprehensive glossary with important terms and acronyms
- eBook delivered through the browser-based Official CompTIA Self-Paced Study Guide eReader
NB: It can also include the exam if you choose the package “Self-study material with exam”.