AXELOS® ProPath Agile Project Expert Pack provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The AXELOS® ProPath Agile Project Expert has been created for professionals that are passionate about flexibility and responsiveness of Agile Project Management.
AXELOS® ProPath Agile Project Expert provides the skills and guidance to help maximize benefits and manage risks, with agile delivery techniques.
- Three courses + exams:
- PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner
- MSP® 5th edition Practitioner
- M_o_R® Practitioner
- 12 months access to the online courses
- Validity of the exam vouchers: 12 months
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7 days
- video lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Downloadable PDF documents for each lesson
- Exercises with inmediate solutions
- Official mock exams
For further information on online courses, please click here.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
PRINCE2 Agile® Practitioner exam has the following characteristics:
- Objective test exam
- 50 questions each worth one mark
- 30 marks or more required to pass out of 50 questions - 60%
- Two-and-a-half hours' (150 minutes) duration
- Open book exam (official hard copy PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner guide only)
MSP® 5th edition Practitioner exam has the following characteristics:
- Objective testing
- Eight questions per paper, 80 marks available in total
- 40 marks required to pass - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
M_o_R® Practitioner exam has the following characteristics:
- Objective testing
- Four questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners guide. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
WHAT DO EXAM VOUCHERS INCLUDE?
- PeopleCert official exam simulator (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official exam simulator”) - Coming soon
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Access duration of the course1 year
Who it is aimed at
AXELOS ProPath Agile Project Expert is aimed at project professionals who want to develop a practical skillset that combines agile delivery techniques with robust risk management and proven methods for planning and directing change at an organizational level. The focus on cutting-edge, real-world approaches is compelling for professionals across industries and sectors.
To achieve the AXELOS ProPath Agile Project Expert designation, the candidate must complete each module within its respective path. Furthermore, to access the three exams included in the path, candidates must hold the related Foundation certifications. If you do not own them, you can add Foundation levels to the package at a very special price.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.