The AXELOS® ProPath Project Expert has been designed for project management professionals that are looking for a holistic view of their projects.
AXELOS® ProPath Project Expert strengthens the ability to deliver consistent results and helps maximize benefits and efficiencies, whilst managing risk.
- Three courses + exams:
- PRINCE2® 6th edition Practitioner
- MSP® 5th edition Practitioner
- M_o_R® Practitioner
- 12 months access to the online courses
- Validity of the exam vouchers: 12 months
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7 days
- video lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Downloadable PDF documents for each lesson
- Exercises with inmediate solutions
- Official mock exams
For further information on online courses, please click here.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
PRINCE2® 6th edition Practitioner exam has the following characteristics:
- Multiple choice
- 68 questions per paper
- 38 marks or more required to pass (out of 68 available) - 55%
- Two-and-a-half hours (150 minutes) duration
- Open book exam (official PRINCE2 manual only).
MSP® 5th edition Practitioner exam has the following characteristics:
- Objective testing
- Eight questions per paper, 80 marks available in total
- 40 marks required to pass - 50%
- Two-and-a-half hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Managing Successful Programmes The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes or loose-leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
M_o_R® Practitioner exam has the following characteristics:
- Objective testing
- Four questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners guide. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Access duration of the course1 year
Who it is aimed at
AXELOS ProPath Project Expert is aimed at anyone leading or working on projects who is looking to develop their project management skills and evolve their skillset to manage larger, more complex projects and programs while managing risks effectively. AXELOS ProPath Project Expert ensures that end learner has the ability to apply their knowledge and understanding in a range of different environments.
To achieve the AXELOS ProPath Project Expert designation, the candidate must complete each module within its respective path. Furthermore, to access the three exams included in the path, candidates must hold the related Foundation certifications. If you do not own them, you can add Foundation levels to the package at a very special price.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.