ITIL® 4 Managing Professional (ITIL® 4 MP) targets IT practitioners working within technology and digital teams across businesses. The Managing Professional (MP) stream provides practical and technical knowledge about how to run successful IT projects, teams and workflows.
- Two courses + exams choosable among:
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value
- ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT
- ITIL® Strategist: Direct, Plan and Improve
- 6 months access to the online courses
- Validity of the exam vouchers: 12 months
ONLINE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Access 24/7 days
- Video-lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Downloadable PDF documents for each lesson
- Exercises with immediate online correction
- Official mock exams
For further information on online courses, please click here.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
Each exam of ITIL® 4 Managing Professional has the following characteristics:
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Access duration of the course6 months
Who it is aimed at
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Packs are aimed at professionals interested in obtaining ITIL® Managing Professional qualification. Once a candidate has completed the four modules, ITIL® Managing Professional title is automatically recognized.
In order to access ITIL® 4 Specialist and ITIL® 4 Strategist courses and exams, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate.
If you do not own it, you can add Foundation level to the package at a very special price.
To be able to take the exams, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.