ITIL® 4 Foundation exam (for RETAKE) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) introduces delegates to the Service Value System (SVS) which describes how all the components and activities of the organisation work together as a system to enable value creation. The ITIL SVS supports many work approaches, such as Agile, DevOps and Lean as well as traditional process and project management, with a flexible value-oriented operating model.
ITIL® 4 Foundation exam (for RETAKE) can be purchased exclusively if the first exam attempt has not been passed. In order to purchase it, candidates must have obtained the first exam voucher through iLEARN.
ITIL Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) online exam format
- Duration of 60 minutes
- 75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 26/40 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
LanguageItalian, English, French, Spanish, Chinese, Dutch, German, Japanese, Polish, Portuguese
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of "IT" (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
There are no specific pre-requisites. By the way, some appreciation of the ideas and principles of services may be useful.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
ITIL® Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) official certificate