Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course focuses on providing students with skills and competencies on the methodology to enable them to effectively participate in process improvement teams in an organization that applies the methodology.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 32 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 63%
- 60 minutes duration
- Open Book
- Calculators are not permitted for this exam
For more information about the online exam, please click here.
246,05€ up to 30/11/2020
Who it is aimed at
- Anyone who wants to learn basic Lean Six Sigma principles and the most important Lean Six Sigma instruments
- Improvement Managers
- Operational Line Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
- Staff involved in business process performance improvement projects
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt official certificate