Lean Six Sigma Black Belt exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt provides an opportunity for professionals who have a solid understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and the ability to successfully lead complex improvement projects to validate their skills.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Duration of 4 hours
- Closed book exam
- 150 questions plus up to 15 extra non-graded questions.
- 30 multiple choice and true/false questions from each major section of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Passing score: 580/750 (77%)
AccreditationIASSC® - PeopleCert
LanguageEnglish, French, Japanese, Spanish (Latin American)
At the end of the course, candidates will be able to:
- Apply lean concepts such as 5S, waste reduction, process mapping, value stream mapping and defect prevention
- Apply basic and more advanced statistical analysis to determine relationships between key inputs and process outputs
- Effectively manage team dynamics and understand how to work with multiple levels of leadership to break down barriers and achieve project success
- Complete the project and hand over control to the process owner
Who it is aimed at
Lean Six Sigma is for professionals who want to understand and apply Lean Six Sigma principles and tools to effectively work with or as a member of a process improvement team. Lean Six Sigma for ideal for:
- Improvement Managers
- Operations Line Managers
- Team Managers, Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- Human Resource Managers
There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Exam.
Lean Six Sigma - IASSC® Certified Black Belt™ ICBB™ official certificate