Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt course focuses on providing students with skills and competencies on the methodology to enable them to effectively participate in process improvement teams in an organization that applies the methodology.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Multiple choice format
- 50 questions per paper
- 32 marks or more required to pass (out of 50 available) - 63%
- 60 minutes duration
- Open Book
- Calculators are not permitted for this exam
For more information about the online exam, please click here.
This Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt certification is 2.4 version.
Exams based on version 2.4 of the Skill Sets will be withdrawn on 31 March 2022. Any v2.4 exams booked before this date will still be available for candidates to sit after 31 March 2022.
Who it is aimed at
- Anyone who wants to learn basic Lean Six Sigma principles and the most important Lean Six Sigma instruments
- Improvement Managers
- Operational Line Managers
- Team Managers
- Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- HR Managers
- Staff involved in business process performance improvement projects
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt official certificate