Lean Six Sigma Green Belt exam online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
Lean Six Sigma Green Belt provides professionals with the opportunity to lead improvement projects with a solid understanding of Lean Six Sigma methodologies and some experience working on more complex projects.
ONLINE EXAM FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Duration of 3 hours.
- Closed book exam
- Total of 100 questions plus 10 extra non-graded questions.
- 20 multiple choice and true/false questions from each major section of the IASSC Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Body of Knowledge.
- Passing score: 385/500 (77%)
AccreditationIASSC® - PeopleCert
LanguageEnglish, French, Japanese, Spanish (Latin American)
By completing the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training, candidates will be able to:
- Be a key stakeholder in leading and implementing Lean Six Sigma projects in your organization
- Describe how improvement projects were identified during the definition phase
- Explain how processes and products are measured during the measurement phase
- Data analysis and hypothesis testing during the analysis phase
- Identify potential improvements to implement changes during the improvement phase
- Define valid operating levels for inputs and outputs in the control phase
Who it is aimed at
Lean Six Sigma is for professionals who want to understand and apply Lean Six Sigma principles and tools to effectively work with or as a member of a process improvement team. Lean Six Sigma for ideal for:
- Improvement Managers
- Operations Line Managers
- Team Managers, Project Managers
- Change Managers
- Finance Managers
- IT Managers
- Human Resource Managers
There are no prerequisites required in order to sit for the IASSC Certified Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Exam.
Lean Six Sigma - IASSC® Certified Green Belt™ ICGB™ official certificate