M_o_R® is a route map for risk management, bringing together principles, an approach, a set of interrelated processes, and pointers to more detailed sources of advice on risk management techniques and specialisms.
The purpose of the M_o_R® Practitioner course is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor M_o_R in a scenario situation.
- 30 access days to the platform
M_O_R PRACTITIONER ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
M_O_R PRACTITIONER ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Objective testing
- Four questions per paper, 20 marks available per question
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- Three hours’ duration
- Open book exam. Candidates may use the official printed hard copy of the Management of Risk: Guidance for Practitioners guide. The manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed.
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology30 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course30 days
The key objectives of this course are:
- Provide Delegates with an understanding of the benefits and principles underlying a structured approach to the assessment and management of risks.
- Apply the principles of M_o_R® within a work environment.
- Communicate effectively with colleagues and managers within a structured risk environment.
- Enable delegates to understand the M_o_R® method at the Foundation level.
Who it is aimed at
Any organisation or individual seeing the need for guidance on a controlled approach to identifying, analysing and managing risk at strategic, programme, project and operational levels.
- The Management of Risk Principles
- The Management of Risk Perspectives
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Embed & Review, Health-check and Maturity Model
- The Management of Risk Approach
- The Management of Risk Process and Techniques
- Management of Risk Specialisms
- Practical Work
To take part to the M_o_R Practitioner course, candidates must have M_o_R Foundation certification.
After purchasing the course, they will be asked to send the certificate.
We recommend that you have basic knowledge and experience of risk management.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
M_o_R® Practitioner official certificate