P3O® Foundation exam (for RETAKE) online exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
P3O® is a mix of principles, processes, roles and techniques aligned with PRINCE2®, MSP® and M_o_R® which facilitate Portfolio, Programme and Project Management.
P3O® Foundation exam (for RETAKE) can be purchased exclusively if the first exam attempt has not been passed. In order to purchase it, candidates must have obtained the first exam voucher through iLEARN.
Details of P3O Foundation online exam
- A questionnaire consisting of 75 (seventyfive) multiple choice questions. 5 questions are additional questions that are not counted in the final score.
- The pass mark for the exam is 35/70 or 50%.
- The exam lasts for 60 minutes.
- No support is allowed during the exam.
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Who it is aimed at
- Members of a Portfolio Office who work to the P3O model and who need to understand the terminology and concepts that make up the model;
- Resources that interact with a Portfolio Office that works according to the P3O model;
- Resources interested in going onto higher levels within the qualification scheme.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
P3O Foundation official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.