PRINCE2 Agile® is the world's most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a newly developed certification level to support PRINCE2 Agile.
- 180 access days to the platform
PRINCE2 AGILE FOUNDATION ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 18 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
PRINCE2 AGILE FOUNDATION ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 60 minutes (75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 50 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 28/50 marks - 55%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - PRINCE2 AGILE FOUNDATION
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
359,00€ up to 31/08/2021
Access duration of the course180 days
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
Who it is aimed at
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation has been developed for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they be a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
- Introduction to the course
- An overview of Agile - Blending PRINCE2 & Agile
- PRINCE2 Journey using Agile - What to fix and to flex
- Agile & PRINCE2 principles
- Business case theme
- Organization theme
- Plans theme - Risk theme
- Change theme - Progress theme
- Quality theme - Recap of themes
- Overview: Agile & PRINCE2 - Processes
- Starting up, initiating and directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery - Overview of Scrum
- Managing a stage boundary - Closing a project
- Focus area: Agilometer - Recap of principles
- Focus area: Requirements
- Focus area: Rich communication
- Focus area: Frequent releases
There are no prerequisites for taking the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.