PRINCE2 Agile® is the worlds most complete project management solution, combining the flexibility and responsiveness of agile with the clearly defined framework of PRINCE2®. The new best practice guidance shows how this compatibility can be exploited by organisations harnessing both PRINCE2 and agile, equipping them with the required skills and processes to successfully deliver projects to meet customer requirements in todays fast paced and rapidly changing business environments: the combination of control and flexibility, clear project definitions, seamless integration, improved capability to react and adapt.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation is a newly developed certification level to support PRINCE2 Agile. In 2015, PRINCE2 Agile initially launched with a Practitioner level certification and this new Foundation level will build upon that success by opening PRINCE2 Agile out to project managers outside of the existing PRINCE2 community. The development of the new certification level will not impact the existing prerequisites for PRINCE2 Agile Practitioner, it will add one more route for candidates.
PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date15-11-2021
Course end date17-11-2021
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
- Understand PRINCE2 governance requirements clearly and comprehensively
- Gain a broad range of knowledge of agile concepts and techniques including: Scrum, Kanban, Lean Start-up and Cynefin
- Explore the interface between PRINCE2 and agile ways of working.
Who it is aimed at
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation has been developed for anyone who delivers projects, large or small, in an agile context. It is a valuable training and certification scheme for anyone working within an agile project environment, whether they be a project manager, project support or part of the wider project team.
- Introduction to the course
- An overview of Agile - Blending PRINCE2 & Agile
- PRINCE2 Journey using Agile - What to fix and to flex
- Agile & PRINCE2 principles
- Business case theme
- Organization theme
- Plans theme - Risk theme
- Change theme - Progress theme
- Quality theme - Recap of themes
- Overview: Agile & PRINCE2 - Processes
- Starting up, initiating and directing a project
- Controlling a stage
- Managing product delivery - Overview of Scrum
- Managing a stage boundary - Closing a project
- Focus area: Agilometer - Recap of principles
- Focus area: Requirements
- Focus area: Rich communication
- Focus area: Frequent releases
There are no prerequisites for taking the PRINCE2 Agile Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
PRINCE2 Agile® Foundation official certificate