PRINCE2® 5th edition Practitioner ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam (italian) online course with coaching in Italian provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The PRINCE2® Practitioner course allows participants to study in depth how to contextualise and apply the elements of PRINCE2.
PRINCE2 Practitioner online course details
- 11 lessons
- 7 hours of video
- 14 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
PDU - PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our PRINCE2® 5th edition Practitioner training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The aim of PRINCE2 Practitioner course is to ensure that a candidate is able to start and apply the PRINCE2 methond in many cases of real life projects.
Who it is aimed at
This level of qualification is particularly recommended for Project Managers, It is also relevant for resources working on planning, development and creation of a project, including: project board members, project team members, those in charge of the project assurance, members of the office project, and organisation personnel in general who are involved in projects managed according to PRINCE2.
It is assumed that participants have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
- Personalisation and application of PRINCE2 in real life case studies.
In order to purchase the PRINCE2 Practitioner course you must have passed one of the following exams and be in possession of the certificate:
- PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- IPMA Level A® (Certified Projects Director)
- IPMA Level B® (Certified Senior Project Manager)
- IPMA Level C® (Certified Project Manager)
- IPMA Level D® (Certified Project Management Associate)
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official PRINCE2 5th edition Practitioner certificate