iLEARN is a REP (Registered Education Provider) of
SCRUMstudy for SCRUM courses.
For an online verification of accreditations, do a research with
iCONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The SCRUM Master Certified (SMC) are the catalysts that ensure the proper functioning of a Scrum Team. In particular they ensure that the team can work in an environment suitable to complete projects efficiently.
Online course format and characteristics
- Access to the e-learning system and to the videos
- Access to the documents:
- SBOK Guide 2017 Edition;
- SBOK Guide Table of Contents;
- Roles Guide for SDC Course (What to read from SBOK Guide?);
- Bubbleman Case Study;
- For further information about the course, please click here.
Online exam format and characteristics
- The exam is done entirely online
- You have three exam attempts. It is necessary to book every exam attempt with more than 48 hours in advance.
- Please, click here in order to read the system requirements for the online exam.
Access duration of the course
The final exam has the aim to verify that the candidates have acquired the necessary knowledge of SCRUM application in projects et of SCRUM adaptation to a specific scenario.
Who it is aimed at
This course is designed for anyone who wants to become a Scrum Master.
- Agile and Scrum Overview
- Scrum Roles
- Scrum Project Phases
- Scaling Scrum
You do not need any formal prerequisite to access the course, however it is recommended to have acquired prior certification SDC (Scrum Developer Certified).
Material course language
Scrum Master Certified (SMC) official certificate
SCRUM Master Certified (SMC) 180d with exam (english) online course in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning