ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified 120d without exam online course in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The Product Owner is the one that determines the roadmap of the product to realize with the Scrum approach by identifying, describing, and prioritizing the "functionalities" to achieve. The Product Owner represents the interests of the stakeholder community to the Scrum Team and he/she is responsible for ensuring clear communication of product or service functionality requirements to the Scrum Team, defining Acceptance Criteria, and ensuring those criteria are met.
- 120 access days to the platform
SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFIED ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (4 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with immediate online correction
- Access 24/7
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
ADD A COACHING SESSION TO PUT INTO PRACTICE AND EXPERIENCE IN REAL LIFE THE SCRUM METHOD WITH AN EXPERT TRAINER
By purchasing any ScrumLearn® package, you have the possibility to access a 4-hours coaching session with one of our expert trainers on the use of Kanban method, at a very special price.
You will learn to apply the Scrum framework to your working environment. Sessions are held using an advanced software solution for Scrum management, EasyBoards®, that you will be free to use for 6 months after the end of the coaching. You will be able to put into practice the concepts learned during the training course acquired.
Here below you can find some examples of what you will experiment during the coaching:
- Build a roadmap
- Make the story map of a product, refine the user stories from epic until they are ready for development
- Estimate the user stories using Planning Poker
- Create a Scrum board for the Sprint management
- Do a Sprint Planning
- Do a Daily Scrum
- Create and read a Burndown Chart
- Evaluate the Sprint progress
- Manage priorities and quality
- Manage the impediments
- Limit the Work in Progress
- Manage the commitments in Sprint Retrospective
The topics will be discussed according to needs of the participant.
FREE ACCESS TO EASYBOARDS®
By purchasing this ScrumLearn® Scrum package, you will get 1-year free access to EasyBoards®, one of the best enteprise software tools for scrum team management integrated in our training offer for free. This EasyBoards® free license will allow you to practice and simulate real project scenarios while you are preparing for ScrumLearn® Scrum certification exams.
What can you do with EasyBoards®?
- Configurate Scrum boards
- Collaborate with your team members
- Send or receive notifications and warning alerts
- Create new Scrum board templates
- Create new workflows to support business processes and agile visual management
PDU - SCRUM PRODUCT OWNER CERTIFIED
Our ScrumLearn® Scrum Product Owner Certified training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
TypologyOnline course without exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
Access duration of the course120 days
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of Agile.
- Describe and recognize the essential values, roles, meetings, and artifacts that define the Scrum framework
- Specific Scrum practices that support the delivery of great products
- Ability to work as a Product Owner to keep the development initiative in shape
- Facilitate group decision making in the Scrum Team related events
- Manage relationships amongst the different parties, including the business, the developers, and the other stakeholders.
- Use empirical tools to inspect and adjust development
- Be in the better condition to pass the certification exam
Who it is aimed at
ScrumLearn Product Owner Certified qualification is fit-for-purpose for whoever is interested in having a deep understanding of Scrum, and is beneficial to professional acting as any of the following ICT roles:
- Business Analyst
- Product Manager
- Program Manager
- Project Manager
- Team Leader
- Course introduction
- Introduction to Agile
- An overview of Scrum
- Scrum roles and organization
- Scrum events and artifacts
- Scrum artifacts and documents
- The PO and the Scrum Journey
- Product Governance
- The PO and relationships
There are no prerequisites in order to access ScrumLearn Product Owner Certified course and exam. However, Scrum Developer or Scrum Master Certified professionals will be able to better understand the concepts required for this certification exam.