AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified 180d with exam online course in English, French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified is a cross practice qualification aimed at providing the knowledge needed to scale Agile approaches in organizations.
- 180 access days to the platform
AGILELEARN SCALED AGILE MASTER CERTIFIED ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (4 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Mid course quizzes with inmediate online correction
- Access 24/7
- Digital Badge included
- Registration in the Successful Candidate Register
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
ONE-TO-ONE COURSE FORMAT AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Coaching for planning learning activities
- Repeat any lessons at any time
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference
AGILELEARN SCALED AGILE MASTER CERTIFIED ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- 60 multiple choice questions
- Closed book
- Duration of 60 minutes (15 minutes extra for non-native speakers)
- Passing score: 39/60 marks - 65%
- Two exam attempts included (to be taken within one year from purchase)
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - AGILELEARN SCALED AGILE MASTER CERTIFIED
Our AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
AccreditationiLEARN - Innovative Learning
299,00EUR up to 31/08/2022
Access duration of the course180 days
lndividuals participating to this course will achieve the following benefits:
- Gain a understanding of Agile frameworks aimed at supporting agility at scale
- Design and govern the deployment of agility at scale in organizations
- Understand how to synergically use the Agile frameworks and practices in a scaled environment
- Better understand and communicate with teams, professionals and management using several Agile scaled frameworks and practices
Who it is aimed at
- Project teams in charge of scaling agility or having to support it
- Anyone interested in successfully scaling Agile approaches in an organization
- Introduction to Scaled Agile management and when it is needed
- Main concepts of Scaled Agile management
- Understanding the most popular frameworks for Scaled Agile management (e.g. NEXUS, LESS, SOS, S@SCALE, DAD, DSDM, SAFe, Flex, Shift)
- Implementing Scaled Agile management
In order to access AgileLearn Scaled Agile Master Certified and exam students must have obtainbed AgileLearn® Agile Master Certified qualifications or advanced qualifications related to other Agile frameworks are required (contact iLEARN to verify your eligibility).
Material course language
AgileLearn® Scaled Agile Master Certified official certificate