DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA) is an independent and open, members driven association supporting the development of DevOps training and certification to the global market. Advocating the development of High-Performance IT Professionals and Teams through agile DevOps initiatives.
The Professional Enable and Scale level builds upon the DASA DevOps Fundamentals qualification. The key focus of DevOps Professional Enable and Scale is on the 4 skill areas required for successful DevOps results.
- 120 access days to the platform
DASA DEVOPS PROFESSIONAL ENABLE AND SCALE ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 15 lessons (6 hours of sound and slides pre-recorded by an accredited teacher)
- Downloadable PDF documents with slides for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
- Access 24/7
For further information about online courses, please click here.
DASA DEVOPS PROFESSIONAL ENABLE AND SCALE ONLINE EXAM DETAILS
- Multiple choice
- 12 questions
- Passing score: 60% (36 points out of 60 to be earned)
- Closed book
- 60 minutes duration for candidates in their respective language
- 75 minutes if English is not a candidate's native tongue
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - DASA DEVOPS PROFESSIONAL ENABLE AND SCALE
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale training course provides 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology120 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course120 days
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, team building, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Assess the maturity of DevOps teams.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT service management
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
- Module 01: Course Introduction
- Module 02: Teambuilding
- Module 03: DevOps Leadership
- Module 04: Courage (Contd.)
- Module 05: Value - Customer Centric Action
- Module 06: Continuous Improvement
- Exam Preparation Guide
In order to attend the Professional Enable and Scale course it is mandatory to have the DASA DevOps Fundamentals certificate.
To be eligible for the exam, candidates must have attended an approved training course DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale.
Basic familiarity with Agile, Scrum, Lean, and ITSM principles.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale official certificate