ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management exam + Self-study material online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management practice module caters to IT professionals seeking to systematically scrutinize services and service components while documenting, reporting, and addressing chosen state changes recognized as events.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management exam format
- Duration of 30 minutes (45 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 13/20 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
What does the self-study material include?
- Official manual in digital format
- PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM) - Official course material, released by PeopleCert, to be used for self-study
- 2 official PeopleCert sample papers
- Asynchronous Accredited Trainer Support
- A two hours coaching session with an accredited trainer (optional service)
By ordering this self-study package you will cover all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert and will be eligible to take the final certification exam.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
198,55EUR up to 30/09/2023
- Identify early indicators of IT service disruptions or deterioration
- Enhance IT service availability
- Facilitate proactive or early detection of incidents and problems
- Comprehend service health
- Amplify availability and performance reporting
- Decrease outage costs and minimize 'firefighting'-style approaches to incidents
- Elevate visibility and management of dependencies influencing service value stream performance
- Measure, assess, and cultivate the Monitoring and Event Management practice capability within their organization using the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
This module is aimed at IT professionals who want to systematically observe services and service components, and record, report and respond to selected changes of state identified as events.
- Key concepts of the practice
- Processes of the practice
- Roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology enable the practice
- Role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- How the guiding principles support the practice
In order to access ITIL 4 Monitoring and Event Management exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Furthermore, candidates must have taken the related accredited training course.
By ordering our ITIL 4 Practitioner self-study packages you will be eligible to take the related final certification exam, covering all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Monitoring and Event Management official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.