ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (ITIL 4 DITS) module will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding. The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy certification adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders. Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite. In addition, the ITIL 4 Leader modules requires a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
ITIL 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy course will help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 1 official mock exam
- 4 Case Study Assessments
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date17-11-2021
Course end date19-11-2021
Time zoneAmerica/Edmonton, Phoenix GMT−07
This course focuses on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- How disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry
- How business leaders are responding
- How to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
- Alignment of Digital Business Strategy with IT Strategy
- Tech Disruption, Organizational Impact, & Response from Business Leaders
- Strategic-Level Discussion for Business Leaders
- Implementing Effective IT and Digital Strategy to Drive Success & Tackle Disruptive Tech
In order to access ITIL® 4 Leader Digital & IT Strategy exam, students must:
- Have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate or ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate
- Have attended an accredited training course
- Complete and receive a passing score on the 4 Case Study Assignments included in the course
- Have a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience
For more information about Case Study Assignments, click here.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy official certificate