The MSP online intensive courses are offered by VMEdu Inc.
VMEdu Inc. is an acccredited training organization of Peoplecert (ATO).
For an online verification of accreditments, do the research with
ICONS - Innovative Consulting S.r.l. of which iLEARN is a business unit.
The MSP Practitioner course allows to look in-depth how contextualize and apply MSP elements.
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams, please click here
Access duration of the course
The aim of the course is to ensure and confirm, with an exam pass, that a candidate has enough knowledge and understanding of the MSP guidelines to be able to take on a guiding, management and support role in an MSP environment.
Who it is aimed at
- Project Managers, those responsible for transforming a business, experts and consultants who work on an office programme and other specialist/governance figures who are involved in projects that are conducted in accordance with the MSP methodology;
- Those who wish to study towards the successive qualification levels (Advanced Practitioner) such as Programme Manager;
- The MSP Practitioner level is also suitable for SROs (Senior Responsible Owner), in other words those responsible for the business management ( usually members of top management) and who take on the final responsibility of the programme, in accordance with MSP.
The candidates who enroll the MSP Practitioner course must have a full knowledge of the topics covered in the Foundation course.
The MSP Practitioner level expected the personalisation and application of MSP in real life case studies
To take part to the MSP Practitioner course, candidates must have MSP Foundation certification.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam
Material course language
MSP Practitioner official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam
MSP® Practitioner ONE-to-ONE 4Hours with exam (english) online course with coaching in provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning