ITIL® Specialist High Velocity IT module explores the ways in which digital organizations and digital operating models function in high velocity environments. It will help aspiring organizations to operate in a similar way to successful digitally-native organizations.
- 180 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST HIGH VELOCITY IT ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 9 lessons (7 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 1 official mock exam
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST HIGH VELOCITY IT ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL 4 SPECIALIST HIGH VELOCITY IT
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ITIL 4 Specialist High Velocity IT (ITIL HVIT) training course provides 20 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course180 days
- Understand the concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise, including the demands it places on IT
- Understand the digital product life cycle in terms of the ITIL "operating model"
- Understand the importance of the ITIL guiding principles and the other fundamental concepts for delivering high-velocity IT
- Discover how to contribute to achieving value with digital products
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for practices such as customer/user experience (CX) managers/designers, account managers, service delivery managers, business analysts, project managers, portfolio managers, etc as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Making the right digital investments
- Realizing and delivering digital products and services quickly
- Providing digital products and services highly resilient to disruption
- Ensuring that the service consumer realizes value from the digital products and services
- Assuring conformance of activities with governance, risk and compliance requirements
In order to access ITIL® 4 High Velocity IT course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: High Velocity IT official certificate