ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management exam + Self-study material online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management caters to IT professionals dedicated to reducing the adverse effects of incidents by promptly reinstating regular service operations.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Incident Management exam format
- Duration of 30 minutes (45 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 13/20 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
What does the self-study material include?
- Official manual in digital format
- PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM) - Official course material, released by PeopleCert, to be used for self-study
- 2 official PeopleCert sample papers
- Asynchronous Accredited Trainer Support
- A two hours coaching session with an accredited trainer (optional service)
By ordering this self-study package you will cover all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert and will be eligible to take the final certification exam.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
198,55EUR up to 30/09/2023
- Oversee incident coordination within the organization or in specific domains such as region, product, or technology, based on organizational structure
- Supervise and evaluate the performance of teams responsible for addressing and resolving incidents
- Facilitate manual efforts associated with incidents, particularly those involving several teams
- Guarantee adequate awareness of incidents and their status throughout the organization
- Carry out regular incident assessments and introduce enhancements to the incident management practice, incident models, and incident handling procedures
- Gauge, evaluate, and cultivate the Incident Management practice capacity in their organization utilizing the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
This module is aimed at IT professionals who are involved in minimizing the negative impact of incidents by restoring normal service operation as quickly as possible.
- Key concepts of the practice
- Processes of the practice
- Roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology enable the practice
- Role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- How the guiding principles support the practice
In order to access ITIL 4 Incident Management exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Furthermore, candidates must have taken the related accredited training course.
By ordering our ITIL 4 Practitioner self-study packages you will be eligible to take the related final certification exam, covering all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Incident Management official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.