Frequently Asked Questions
The billing process is fully automatic and based on the information provided at purchase time.
An invoice is always generated for each purchase, usually wthin two working days from the payment. The invoice is sent by email to the address of the registrant and is also available in the "Reserve Area" of the website where you can also find the full history of orders and payments.
If you need the the invoice before the payment, please contact us as it has to be processed manually.
Notice: for purchases occurring in the first decade of each month, the related invoices are issued only afterwards.Open the FAQ >
Which authorized material is it possible to use for Axelos open book examinations?
The only authorized material for open book Axelos examinations is the official Axelos corresponding paper manual for the product. The pdf version or the printed manual is not allowed, even if an online copy of it was bought. The official manual may be annotated and tabulated but no sticky notes and loose leaf papers containing additional notes will be allowed. Please, check if the exam you are interested to is open book.Open the FAQ >
It is possible to test the PeopleCert examination platform (ExamShield) compatibility with a device by downloading and trying it at this link:
For more information about the PeopleCert online examinations, read https://www.innovativelearning.eu/products/exams/peoplecert.html.
In case of compatibility issues, contact PeopleCert Customer Service: [email protected]Open the FAQ >
The voucher for the second attempt is sent automatically to your email address by PeopleCert in case you fail your first exam and if you purchased the Take2 option. The voucher is sent after the the first exam session is officially closed and the final results are announced. PeopleCert declares this is done within 2 business days from the date of the examination. Therefore, should you not receive the voucher for the second attempt within 2 business days from the first attempt, contact PeopleCert support. You have to take the second attempt within 6 months from the date of the first exam attempt.Open the FAQ >
Information about online exams with PeopleCert, including: - Candidate registration procedure - Exam procedure - Technical requirements - Rules - PeopleCert official guides can be found on ILEARN website at the following link: https://www.innovativelearning.eu/products/exams/peoplecert.html. Find attached to this knowledge base the PeopleCert official guides about "how to book an exam" and "Online Proctored exams candidates guidlines".Open the FAQ >
PeopleCert online exam vouchers issued by iLEARN, by rule, are valid for 12 months from the issuing date.Candidates can reserve an online exam session (date and time) during all the validity period of the voucher. It is suggested to book exams session at least 3 days in advance.Open the FAQ >
There is no difference of validity between a paper and an electronic certificate: both demonstrate that you have achieved a qualification level. The e-certificate is provided by default. In most cases, depending on products, you may ask for an optional paper certificate by paying a supplement. Therefore, expect to receive a paper certificate only if you have paid for it.Open the FAQ >
An attendance certificate for the attended course is not automatically provided unless you have purchased it together with the course. The purchase may be paper or electronic and the certificate is issued accordingly. In order to receive the certificate, indipendently from the media, the participant shall have completed the course.Open the FAQ >
The deadline is linked to the online voucher validity: you shall pass the exam before its deadline.
The validity of the online voucher is explained in the offering and it starts from the date the voucher is issued.Open the FAQ >
You can generally access the courses using the web browser of the mobile phone or tablet.
For courses delivered from the iLEARN platform, you can also use the native apps for Android and iOS.
Please, find more information at this link: https://www.innovativelearning.eu/products/online-courses/lms-app-mobile.html
Open the FAQ >
It is possible to view a demo version of the majority of the online courses. To access the demo courses please follow the steps below:
- Login to the "Reserved Area" of the website www.innovativelearning.eu (if you don't have an account yet, please create it https://www.innovativelearning.eu/component/rsform/form/10-registration.html)
- After logging in, select the "Online course demo" from the "Reserved Area" menu or directly open the demo page
- Follow the instructions in the page (use the link and the provided details to access the demo courses)
Should you not find the demo of the desired course, please contact us to verify if it is available.Open the FAQ >
ScrumLearn - It is focused on using Scrum for projects and Business as Usual - It is focused on using Scrum in business and technical contexts (e.g. IT) - It is available in English, French, Italian and Spanish and for Scrum Master role - Certification is released by iLEARN - Innovative Learning - It is an emerging qualification in the market
Scrumstudy - It is focused on using Scrum for projects - It is focused on using Scrum in technical contexts (e.g. IT) - It is available in English and Spanish and for Scrum Master, Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Developer roles - Certification is released by ScrumStudy (Vmedu) - It is a well established qualification in the marketOpen the FAQ >
Courses are designed and accredited with all the contents needed to prepare and pass the related exam. Therefore, yo don't need to buy any additional book to prepare for it. Should, this be necessary, it will be explicitly stated in the course offering.Open the FAQ >
Any course related to project management, leadership, or strategic and business management can be claimed for PDUs, even if the course is not provided by an R.E.P.
However, if a course is not registered with PMI, it cannot pre-approve or guarantee PDUs or contact hours for the course. Additionally, courses that are not registered with PMI do not have an activity ID in its database.
By the way, you may still submit the course for PDUs even if it is not registered, by following the steps below:
- 1 - Log into the CCRS
- 2 - Click on the Report PDUs tab on the left side of the page
- 3 - Click “Course or Training”
- 4 - Manually type in the required information (provider name, activity name, dates, and number of PDUs). Please do not select any course or provider from the dropdown menu
- 5 - Once you have entered this information, please agree that the claim is accurate and click the submit button
If you have access to iLEARN LMS system to follow online courses, you should view them in the MY COURSES section:in the example below you see three courses which can be accesses.
If you expect to see a course but you don't find it in the MY COURSES section, first of all check if the access period of the course is not expired (if so, the course won't be listed).
Finally, remember that:
- not all the courses are delivered using https://lms.innovativelearning.eu; some partners' courses are delivered through other platforms so please double check your e-mail with the access instructions and verify the platform to use;
- all the courses in OTHER COURSES section are demo, incomplete versions of the live courses. Please, use them for demo purpose only and do not start to learn on them because the live course will be different ones.
If you still believe that your course should be present, please contact [email protected]Open the FAQ >
If you have purchased and paid a course but not provided the activation information yet (student name, surname, email and start access date), you can do it any time within 30 days form the purchase date following these steps:
- Access to the reserved area - https://www.innovativelearning.eu/login.html
- Go to the list of your orders - https://www.innovativelearning.eu/orders.html
- Enter into the details of the order where you have the courses to be activated (press on the magnifier)
- Press on the REGISTER PARTICIPANTS button and follow the steps
Remember that you can perform the previous steps within 30 days from the purchase date and that the access start date of the courses shall be within 30 days form the purchase date. After 30 days from the purchase date have expired, the order registrant details will be used to automatically and immediately activate the courses.
If you need to set an access date different later than 30 days from the purchase date, please contact us (https://www.innovativelearning.eu/contacts.html) and we will evaluate your request.
Remember that while for the courses produced by iLEARN the activation is almost immediate (some minutes) for the courses provided by third parties it can require some working days hours.Open the FAQ >
- Six Sigma Green Belt: around 4 hours of videos split into 40 units
- Six Sigma Black Belt: around 6 hours of videos split into 65 units
- Six Sigma Yellow Belt: around 1 hour of videos split into 2 units
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt: around 7 hours of videos split into 71 units
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt: around 3.5 hours of videos split into 40 units
Provided support levels are described in the website and in commercial documentation.
For courses produced by iLEARN, you can ask support to Subject Matter Experts writing to [email protected] The support is aimed at providing help for doubts on quizzes and exercises. Please, remember that support is provided for specific questions arising after the student has checked his/her answer with the suggested one provided in the course and still does not fully understand the rationales.
Answers are provided typically within two business days.
Open the FAQ >
No, all prices on the website are excluding VAT. However, remember that VAT is always not applicable in the following cases:
- billing to a non EU company or citizen
- billing to a non Italian EU company with a valid VIES VAT id
The website implements this rules automatically. However, you or your organization could be exempted by VAT application for other legal reason. In such a case contact us ([email protected]) so that we can analyze and confirm your case. If so, please don't submit subscriptions using the website: your request will be handled through manual order handling processing.Open the FAQ >
Bring A Friend promotion allows iLEARN customers to gain benefits by promoting iLEARN courses to friends, colleagues or simply contacts.
The process is very simple:
1) Purchase a product on iLEARN website and create your wallet (a welcome credit of 10€ to use for future purchases will be already available for you)
2) Once you create your wallet, you will receive TWO coupon codes: one for you (code starting with BAFO) and one for your contacts (code starting with BAFF).
3) Start spreading and sharing the discount coupon code (BAFF) to your network, contacts and friends. If they use it to purchase products on iLEARN website, they will benefit of discounts up to 15%!
4) What are the benefits for you? Everytime your Friends purchase products on iLEARN website using the discount coupon code you provided them, your wallet will be recharged with new credits (in Euros)! You can earn up to 40€ per each purchase of your friends!
5) What's left? USE YOUR FULL CREDIT IN EUROS TO ORDER NEW PRODUCTS ON iLEARN WEBSITE!
Please, find all details about this promotion at this page: https://www.innovativelearning.eu/promos-news/bring-a-friend.htmlOpen the FAQ >
From time to time customers face issues paying with our credit card processor. In general, these issues are often concerning the authentication of the card-holder that is strict (the CVV code is not sufficient and a token is required). Many customers solved this issue by choosing PayPal as alternative payment method but still using their credit card. In fact, PayPal allows to process credit card payments without opening a PayPal account and in this case only CVV verification is required. Just choose "Pay with Debit or Credit Card" instead of logging in with a PayPal account.Open the FAQ >
Yes, it is. Updates to the new PMP exam version focus on examination structure, which is slightly different to the existing. The fundamentals of project management and the PMI ‘Body of Knowledge’, which is fully covered in the PMP course provided by iLEARN, still meet all of the knowledge requirements.Open the FAQ >
The PMP® Certification Exam is Changing on 2 January 2021.
You have until 31 December 2020 to take the current Project Management Professional (PMP) certification exam.
If you have already paid for your PMP application, spent time studying the current exam content and are able to schedule your exam, you can take the current exam online before 31 December 2020.
Remember that changes in the updated exam version focus on the exam structure and do not have impact on the fundamentals of project management and the PMI ‘Body of Knowledge’. The PMP online course provided by iLEARN is aligned to the updated exam version.Open the FAQ >