ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support (ITIL 4 CDS) module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
- 14 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST CREATE DELIVER AND SUPPORT ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 5 lessons (6 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST CREATE DELIVER AND SUPPORT ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
Typology14 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course14 days
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organisational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
- Organization, management & planning for CDS
- Information & technology, & the SVS
- Developing a new service; value stream & practices
- Supporting a live service; value stream & practices
- Techniques & options for CDS
In order to access ITIL® 4 Create Deliver and Support course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support official certificate