ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 DSV) module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value is aimed at practitioners responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, those that focus on customer journey and experience, and those that are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers. Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
The module covers key topics such as SLA design, multi-supplier management, communication, relationship management, CX and UX design, customer journey mapping, and more. It will provide candidates with the tools to increase stakeholder satisfaction which is integral to business success in the current competitive landscape.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value Virtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- Exercises and solutions
- 2 official mock exams
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
Course start date01-12-2021
Course end date03-12-2021
Time zoneAmerica/New_York, Montréal, Québec, Bogotá, Lima GMT−05
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand how to target markets and stakeholders
- Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service
- Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users
- Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Understand how to realize and validate service value
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the practices such as software engineer/developer, DevOps Manager/Specialist, Solution Architect, etc., as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Value propositions
- Fostering relationships
- Keeping engagement channels open
- Shaping demand
- Designing service offerings
- Aligning and agreeing expectations
- Co-creating service experiences
- Realizing value
In order to access ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value official certificate