89483 ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, ParisAdd to cart
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support - Virtual - Time zone: Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris distant course with exam in Italian from 23 November 2022 lasting 3 days provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® 4 Specialist Create Deliver and Support (ITIL 4 CDS) module covers the 'core' service management activities and expands the current scope of ITIL to cover the 'creation' of services. This module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods and tools.
ITIL 4 Specialist Create, Deliver and Support (ITIL 4 CDS) is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery. Accredited training for the ITIL Managing Professional modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. All modules have ITIL 4 Foundation as a pre-requisite.
This module will also cover service performance and will give practitioners an understanding of service quality and improvement methods. It will enable IT practitioners to continue to deliver innovative yet reliable tech-enabled services to their customers in an increasingly competitive market.
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support Virtual course details:
- Course provided in Virtual (Distant) mode: this method allows the candidate to participate actively interacting with the teacher and with the other students in the course, thanks to the use of an advanced web-conferencing solution that allows the candidate to follow the course videos, presentation slides and speak or use a chat with the teacher and the other students.
- Course schedule: from 9 am to 6 pm with 1-hour break from 1 pm to 2 pm
Material included in the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support irtual course:
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Official manual in digital format
- Certification exam included
Distant courses are confirmed approximately three weeks before the actual start of the course, reaching the minimum number of participants required. For this reason, please, contact us before making any payments.
TypologyDistant course with exam
1.099,00EUR up to 16/11/2022
Course start date23-11-2022
Course end date25-11-2022
Time zoneEurope/Rome, Berlin, Madrid, Paris GMT+01
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services:
- Learn the concepts and challenges that relate to organisational structure, team capabilities, roles, and culture across the SVS
- Understand the value of positive communications
- Understand the planning and management of resources in the SVS
- Understand the value and use of IT across the SVS
- Discover how relevant ITIL practices contribute to creation, delivery, and support across the SVS and value streams:
- Learn how to design, develop, and transition a value stream using ITIL practices
- Learn how to better provide user support using ITIL practices
- Learn how to create, deliver, and support services:
- Discover how to prioritize, structure, and coordinate work and activities
- Understand buy versus build considerations, sourcing options, and service integration management (SIAM)
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at IT service management practitioners who are seeking to obtain the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation, and/or responsible for the operation of IT-enabled and digital services and for end-to-end support and delivery.
- Organization, management & planning for CDS
- Information & technology, & the SVS
- Developing a new service; value stream & practices
- Supporting a live service; value stream & practices
- Techniques & options for CDS
In order to access ITIL® 4 Create Deliver and Support course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support official certificate