ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk exam + Self-study material online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk practice module targets IT professionals aiming to demonstrate and validate their expertise in this particular practice area. The Service Desk serves as the liaison between service providers and users. The effective establishment and implementation of this practice can significantly impact user experience, customer satisfaction, and the overall success of service relationships.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Desk exam format
- Duration of 30 minutes (45 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 13/20 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
What does the self-study material include?
- Official manual in digital format
- PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM) - Official course material, released by PeopleCert, to be used for self-study
- 2 official PeopleCert sample papers
- Asynchronous Accredited Trainer Support
- A two hours coaching session with an accredited trainer (optional service)
By ordering this self-study package you will cover all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert and will be eligible to take the final certification exam.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
198,55EUR up to 30/09/2023
- Comprehend the essential concepts, principles, values, and challenges of the Service Desk
- Identify the demand for incident resolution and service requests
- Create and sustain communication channels and interfaces between the service provider and users
- Foster efficient, effective, and user-friendly communication between the service provider and its users
- Utilize Service Desk metrics to enhance performance
- Evaluate, measure, and advance the Service Desk practice capability within their organization through the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
This module module targets IT professionals aiming to demonstrate and validate their expertise in this particular practice area.
- Key concepts of the practice
- Processes of the practice
- Roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology enable the practice
- Role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- How the guiding principles support the practice
In order to access ITIL 4 Service Desk exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Furthermore, candidates must have taken the related accredited training course.
By ordering our ITIL 4 Practitioner self-study packages you will be eligible to take the related final certification exam, covering all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Desk official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.