ITIL® 4 Foundation 180d with exam online course in Italian, English, French, Spanish, German provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) introduces delegates to the Service Value System (SVS) which describes how all the components and activities of the organisation work together as a system to enable value creation. The ITIL SVS supports many work approaches, such as Agile, DevOps and Lean as well as traditional process and project management, with a flexible value-oriented operating model.
The ITIL Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) course can provide delegates with an extensive introduction to the core concepts of ITIL. It helps your understanding of the ITIL principles and demonstrates how they can improve an individual’s work and the work of the organization.
- 180 access days to the platform
ITIL Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) online course details
- 8 lessons (3 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- Exercises and solutions
- Access 24/7
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”)
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 14 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ITIL Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) online exam format
- Duration of 60 minutes
- 75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 26/40 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition)
Our ITIL® Foundation training course can provide 16 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
ITIL® 4 Foundation online course in German on this page is offered by ILX Group, an ATO of AXELOS Limited.
Typology180 days online course with exam
Access duration of the course180 days
LanguageItalian, English, French, Spanish, German
Students who complete this course will have learned:
- An overview of the tools and methodologies, purpose and components of ITIL, including the ITIL Service Lifecycle and the Service Value System
- The key concepts and value of IT service management to IT service providers and their customers
- How the ITIL guiding principles can help organizations adopt and adapt service management
- The activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- The purpose and key terms of 18 ITIL practices and the 7 essential practices
- How the ITIL best practice framework is used to boost the efficiency, effectiveness and overall quality of IT-related services, regardless of an organization’s size, structure or industry
- How to become an ITIL Expert by understanding the new certification path including the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) and ITIL Strategic Leader (SL) streams
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals at the start of their journey in service management
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Individuals working in other parts of "IT" (digital, product, development) with strong interface with service delivery
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to update their knowledge
Key Service Management and ITIL Concepts
- Defining Value and its relationship with stakeholders
- Service relationships and co-creation of value
- Understanding Service Offerings and Products
- Balancing Outcomes, Value, Costs and Risks
- The 4 Dimensions of Service Management
- Organisations and People
- Information and Technology
- Partners and Suppliers
- Value Streams and Processes
The ITIL Guiding Principles
- Introduction to the Guiding Principles
- Understand and apply each of the 7 Guiding Principles
ITIL Service Management Practices
- Introducing the 3 areas of Practice
- Key practices in ITIL
- Incident Management
- Problem Management
- Change Control
- Service Request Management
- Service Level Management
- Service Desk
- Continual Improvement
- Overview of other practices in ITIL
The ITIL Service Value System (SVS)
- Understanding the role of the Service Value System
- Elements of the ITIL SVS
- Guiding Principles
- Service Value Chain
- Continual Improvement
- Service Value Chain
- Understanding the Elements of the Service Value Chain
- Practices and their role in the Service Value Chain
- Using the Service Value Chain to identify and map Value Streams
There are no specific pre-requisites. By the way, some appreciation of the ideas and principles of services may be useful.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® Foundation (ITIL 4 Foundation Edition) official certificate