ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy 180d with exam (FREE Retake included) online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (ITIL 4 DITS) module will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding. The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
- 180 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 LEADER: DIGITAL & IT STRATEGY ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 4 lessons (9 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- 4 Case Study Assessments
- End-of-lesson quizzes
- Access 24/7
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study. For further information about online courses, please click here.
ITIL 4 LEADER: DIGITAL & IT STRATEGY ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 60 minutes (75 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 30 Objective Testing Questions (OTQs)
- Each question is worth 1 mark
- Passing score: 21/30 - 70%
- FREE Retake included!
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL 4 LEADER: DIGITAL & IT STRATEGY
Our ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy (ITIL DITS) training course can provide 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
719,10EUR up to 30/09/2023
Access duration of the course180 days
This course focuses on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. Attendees acquire an understanding of:
- How disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry
- How business leaders are responding
- How to build and implement an effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success
Who it is aimed at
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- ITSM practitioners who are responsible for managing and integrating stakeholders, focus on the customer journey and experience, and/or are responsible for fostering relationships with partners and suppliers
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
- Alignment of Digital Business Strategy with IT Strategy
- Tech Disruption, Organizational Impact, & Response from Business Leaders
- Strategic-Level Discussion for Business Leaders
- Implementing Effective IT and Digital Strategy to Drive Success & Tackle Disruptive Tech
In order to access ITIL® 4 Leader Digital & IT Strategy exam, students must:
- Have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate or ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate
- Have attended an accredited training course
- Complete and receive a passing score on the 4 Case Study Assignments included in the course
For more information about Case Study Assignments, click here.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.