In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the ITIL® Intermediate context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
The ITIL® Intermediate level qualification is the next stage, following Foundation, in the ITIL scheme. It has a modular structure with each module providing a different focus on IT Service Management. You can take as few or as many Intermediate qualifications as you need. The Intermediate modules go into more detail than the Foundation level, and provide an industry-recognized qualification.
The modules within the ITIL Intermediate level are divided into two categories – Service Lifecycle and Service Capability.
Candidates can choose to concentrate on one of the two areas, Service Lifecycle or Service capability, completing all of the modules. Alternatively, they can choose single modules form both areas to come up with a tailor made training plan. The iLEARN experts have all the necessary competencies to help you plan the best training pathway for you.
It is recommended that you have prior exposure to basic concepts in IT and at least two years’ professional experience working in IT Service Management before undertaking any of the ITIL Intermediary modules.
Service Lifecycle modules are most relevant to those who have, or are looking for, a management or team leader role that requires management of different areas or work across different teams.
All the modules within the Service Lifecycle category are suitable for those intending to focus on the process and practice elements used, and the management capabilities needed to deliver quality Service Management practices.
The Service Lifecycle modules are:
- Service Strategy (SS)
- Service Design (SD)
- Service Transition (ST)
- Service Operation (SO)
- Continual Service Improvement (CSI)
The Service Capability modules are most applicable to those who are looking to gain specialized, knowledge in one or more processes, with focus on the day-to-day execution of ITIL practices and how they interact.
The Service Capability modules are:
- ITIL Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA)
- ITIL Planning, Protection and Optimization (PPO)
- ITIL Release, Control and Validation (RCV)
- ITIL Operation, Support and Analysis
Courses availability options
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
- e-learning (training provided through our online learning management system from anywhere and anytime)
Have a look to the ITIL EXPERT online offer, which provides flexible bundles of ITIL intermediate courses, available as e-learning, in order to achieve the ITIL Expert qualification level.
- AXELOS official site - ITIL Intermediate qualifications
- APMG-International site - ITIL qualifications
Thanks to the new App "iLEARN LMS", you can access your e-learning course from anywhere and at anytime you want on your mobile devices. Download it now!