ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management exam + Self-study material online with exam provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management practice module is designed for IT professionals who aim to uphold the agreed-upon quality of a service by effectively and user-friendly addressing all predefined, user-initiated service requests.
ITIL 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management exam format
- Duration of 30 minutes (45 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 20 multiple choice questions
- 1 mark for each correct answer
- Passing score: 13/20 marks - 65%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
What does the self-study material include?
- Official manual in digital format
- PeopleCert Official Training Material (OTM) - Official course material, released by PeopleCert, to be used for self-study
- 2 official PeopleCert sample papers
- Asynchronous Accredited Trainer Support
- A two hours coaching session with an accredited trainer (optional service)
By ordering this self-study package you will cover all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert and will be eligible to take the final certification exam.
TypologySelf-study material with exam
198,55EUR up to 30/09/2023
- Develop transparent and organized patterns and methodologies for working
- Decrease expenses related to request handling and fulfillment
- Attain feasible fulfillment expectations and elevated levels of user satisfaction
- Meet SLAs with service consumers
- Enhance standing or reputation with the service consumer owing to superior service quality and well-defined user expectations
- Measure, assess, and advance the Service Request Management practice capability in their organization by utilizing the ITIL Maturity Model.
Who it is aimed at
This module is designed for IT professionals who aim to uphold the agreed-upon quality of a service by effectively and user-friendly addressing all predefined, user-initiated service requests.
- Key concepts of the practice
- Processes of the practice
- Roles and competencies of the practice
- How information and technology enable the practice
- Role of partners and suppliers in the practice
- How the ITIL capability model can be used to develop the practice
- How the guiding principles support the practice
In order to access ITIL 4 Service Request Management exam, candidates must hold an ITIL 4 Foundation certificate or an ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition certificate.
Furthermore, candidates must have taken the related accredited training course.
By ordering our ITIL 4 Practitioner self-study packages you will be eligible to take the related final certification exam, covering all the requisites imposed by PeopleCert.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Practitioner: Service Request Management official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme.
Find out how and when to renew your certification.