Business Relationship Management (BRM®)
In this showcase you will find a selection of training courses and exams in the Business Relationship Management (BRM®) context.
To look for a course or an exam specifically, you can use the "Search courses/exams prices" tool that you will find below.
If you do not see the course or exam you want, please contact us.
Search courses/exams prices
Business Relationship Management® (BRM®) embodies a set of competencies (knowledge, skills, and behaviors) to foster an effective business value-producing relationship between a service provider and its business partners. These competencies can be leveraged through organizational roles (e.g. in an IT organization, the CIO typically has a role of BRM for the enterprise), a discipline (e.g. all business partner facing service provider roles should be skilled in Business Relationship Management) and an organizational capability (e.g. a service provider organization should be effective in shaping and channeling demand to the highest business value opportunities).
The BRM Role is a crucial link between a service provider and the business acting as a connector, orchestrator, and navigator between the service provider and one or more business units.
The BRM Discipline rests on solid research-based foundations verified and enhanced over a decade of successful implementations in leading organizations across the world. Proven to be equally effective for shared services including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, external service providers and others, BRM practices have enjoyed widespread adaption in IT. BRM implementations rate in IT services has quickened significantly, since 2011, when the BRM role and corresponding processes have been formalized as an Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL®) best practice and an ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management international standard requirement.
Business Relationship Management Institute (BRM Institute) is a leading non-profit corporation that serves the Business Relationship Management professional community by providing membership, certification and professional development to help maximize Business Relationship Management capability in organizations. BRM Institute is the go-to source of up-to-date BRM knowledge and leading practices and the forum to exchange ideas with other practitioners in the field.
BRMP® training introduces the candidate to the six major competency groups defined in the BRM DNA™ competency model for the BRM.
Benefits for Individuals and Organizations
Holders of BRMInstitute Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) credentials will be able to demonstrate their understanding of:
- The characteristics of the BRM role.What it means to perform as a strategic partner, contributing to business strategy formulation and shaping business demand for the service provider’s services.
- The use of Portfolio Management disciplines and techniques to maximize realized business value.
- Business Transition Management and the conditions for successful change programs to minimize value leakage.
- The BRM role in Service Management and alignment of services and service levels with business needs.The principles of effective and persuasive communication.
This greatly helps in your career as a business relationship manager.
BRM® QUALIFICATION PATH
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®)
Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) training is a world-class professional development program designed to provide a solid foundation-level knowledge of Business Relationship Management.
Certified Business Relationship Manager (CBRM®)
Certified Business Relationship Manager® (CBRM®) is a certification that acknowledges your practical knowledge attained through training, practice, and experience.
iLEARN offers Business Relationship Management Professional (BRMP®) course in the following modalities:
- on pre-scheduled dates (traditional classroom training at iLEARN premises)
- in-house (traditional classroom training scheduled based on client needs and at customer's or iLEARN premises)
- Distant-learning (following a remote classroom by means of a webconference)
- E-learning: training provided through an online learning management system from anywhere and anytime