89002 ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value 180d with examAdd to cart
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value 180d with exam online course in English, French, Spanish provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
ITIL® 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL 4 DSV) module covers all types of engagement and interaction between a service provider and their customers, users, suppliers and partners. It focuses on the conversion of demand into value via IT enabled services.
- 180 access days to the platform
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE ONLINE COURSE DETAILS
- 8 lessons (10 hours of video recorded by an accredited teachers)
- Downloadable PDF documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for each lesson
- 2 official mock exams
- End-of-lesson quizzes
- Access 24/7
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official mock exam (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official mock exam”) - coming soon
To complete the course and have an optimal exam preparation, we recommend you to spend at least 21 hours of study.
For further information about online courses, please click here.
ITIL 4 SPECIALIST DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE ONLINE EXAM FORMAT
- Duration of 90 minutes (105 minutes for candidates taking the exam in a language other than their native)
- Closed book
- 40 multiple choice questions
- Passing score: 28/40 marks - 70%
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL 4 SPECIALIST DRIVE STAKEHOLDER VALUE
Our ITIL 4 Specialist Drive Stakeholder Value (ITIL DSV) training course can provide 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology180 days online course with exam
629,10EUR up to 30/03/2023
Access duration of the course180 days
LanguageEnglish, French, Spanish
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Understand how to target markets and stakeholders
- Understand how to foster stakeholder relationships
- Understand how to align expectations and agree upon details of service
- Understand how to onboard and off-board customers and users
- Understand how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption/provisioning)
- Understand how to realize and validate service value
Who it is aimed at
This course is aimed at individuals in management and service management roles who have a responsibility for the practices such as software engineer/developer, DevOps Manager/Specialist, Solution Architect, etc., as well as individuals who want to acquire the ITIL Managing Professional (MP) designation.
- Value propositions
- Fostering relationships
- Keeping engagement channels open
- Shaping demand
- Designing service offerings
- Aligning and agreeing expectations
- Co-creating service experiences
- Realizing value
In order to access ITIL® 4 Drive Stakeholder Value course and exam, you must have obtained ITIL® 4 Foundation certificate. In order to access the exam, it is mandatory to have attended an accredited training course
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam: click here.
Material course language
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Drive Stakeholder Value official certificate
This certification is subject to the PeopleCert Continuing Development Programme. Find out how and when to renew your certification.