The ITIL® v3 Foundation course introduces the glossary and content of the ITIL® framework, in particular the approach to the Service Lifecycle and the processes involved in this. The course also prepares the participants for the ITIL® v3 Foundation certificate in IT Service Management exam.
ITIL® v3 Foundation online course details
- 39 lessons
- 10 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
The objectives of ITIL® v3 Foundation course are to gain knowledge and understanding in following areas:
- Service Management practice (understanding)
- Service Lifecycle (understanding)
- Key principles and model (understanding)
- Selected roles (knowledge)
- Selected functions (knowledge)
- Technologies and architecture (knowledge)
- ITIL® Qualification scheme (knowledge)
Who it is aimed at
The course is aimed at IT professionals involved in the strategy, design, implementation and delivery of company IT services and, more generally, those who want a overall guide to universally recognised best practice in IT Management.
The course familiarises participants with the content of the ITIL® Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transitions, Service Operation and Continual Service Improvement books.
A particular attention is paid to the development of a culture oriented to the service in IT organizations.
To be able to take the exam, it's necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute, available in english. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL® v3 Foundation official certificate