The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis course examines in-depth the concepts, processes and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the supply and management of services in production (Service Operation phases of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL OSA online course details
- 25 lessons
- 13 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
To access the free demo of this course and all the other available demos, click here.
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of operational support & analysis and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered. The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis course will look, in accordance with the provisions of the official program, at the following topics:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Request fulfilment
- Problem management
- Access management
- Service desk
- Technical management
- IT operations management
- Application management
To be able to take part in the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis management in your own organisation.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Operational Support and Analysis official certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.