The course is the final module in the Intermediate level and leads to the attainment of ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management. The training course examines in-depth the content of the ITIL publications and focuses on business, management and control of the objectives, on processes, functions and activities and on the interfaces and interactions that take place between the Service Lifecycle processes.
ITIL MALC online course details
- 24 lessons
- 10 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL MANAGING ACROSS THE LIFECYCLE (ITIL MALC)
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ITIL® Managing Across the Lifecycle (ITIL MALC) training course provides 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology30 days online course with exam
368,10EUR up to 31/12/2021
Access duration of the course30 days
This qualification will benefit you in both your personal and professional development, by aiding career advancement and progress within the IT Service Management field.
Who it is aimed at
- IT professionals who wish to obtain the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate;
- IT professionals who wish to obtain the ITIL Master in IT Service, a prerequisite of which is the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate;
- IT professionals who wish to have complete knowledge of ITIL and understand how it can be implemented to guarantee the quality of IT services provided.
- Business commitments in the filed of IT Service Management;
- Management of evolution and planning in the field of IT Service Management;
- Management of strategic changes;
- Risk management, management and control of the objectives;
- Interfaces and interactions that take place between the Service Lifestyle processes.
To be able to take part to the ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle course, the student must have the following prerequisites:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 or 2011) or ITIL v2 Foundation certification + plus v3 Foundation Bridge certification;
- 15 credits from the Service Lifecycle or Service Capability training pathway exams.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle official certificate