ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis 30d with exam (english) online course in English provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis course examines in-depth the concepts, processes and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the supply and management of services in production (Service Operation phases of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL OSA online course details
- 25 lessons
- 13 hours of video
- 21 hours to complete the course
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL Operational Support and Analysis
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ITIL Operational Support and Analysis (ITIL OSA) training course provides 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
N.B.: ITIL® v3 Intermediate exams IN ENGLISH will be discontinued from 1st January 2022. For this reason, starting from this date, iLEARN will not provide anymore training courses and voucher codes to obtain the certifications in English. For the moment courses and exams in the other languages remain available.
Typology30 days online course with exam
347,65EUR up to 31/12/2021
Access duration of the course30 days
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of operational support & analysis and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered. The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Operational Support and Analysis course will look, in accordance with the provisions of the official program, at the following topics:
- Event management
- Incident management
- Request fulfilment
- Problem management
- Access management
- Service desk
- Technical management
- IT operations management
- Application management
To be able to take part in the ITIL Operational Support and Analysis course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Operational Support and Analysis management in your own organisation.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Operational Support and Analysis official certificate