ITIL® Planning, Protection and Optimization 30d with exam (french) online course in French provided by iLEARN Innovative Learning
The ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization course looks in-depth at the principles and methods provided for in a series of processes in the Service Lifecycle, in particular those useful for the design and optimization of IT Services (Service Design phase of the Service Lifecycle).
ITIL PPO online course details
- 10 lessons
- 9 hours of video
- 40 hours to complete the course
- Official manual in digital format (paper version available for a fee by clicking on the option “ Add the manual in paper format” at the bottom of this page) – We recommend choosing the manual in the language of the course, if available
- PeopleCert official exam simulator (optional service for a fee that allows candidates to test the real exam experience, in addition to the mock exam/s already included in the course. To obtain it, please select the option “PeopleCert official exam simulator”) - coming soon
Online course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Documents with detailed content (slides, explanations) for every lesson that can be downloaded in PDF format
- Online exercises with the chance to submit a solution proposal
- Answers to the online exercises and corrections of the solutions
- Mid course quiz with immediate online correction
- Two official mock exams
- Final lesson on how to approach the exam
- For further information on online courses, please click here
Online exam format and characteristics
For more information about technical requirements and online exam procedure, please click here.
PDU - ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization
Our ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization (ITIL PPO) training course can provide 24 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to auto-declare PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
Typology30 days online course with exam
494,10EUR up to 31/12/2022
Access duration of the course30 days
Issue, test and validate the knowledge of best practices in Service Management, as documented in major publications of the ITIL Service Lifecycle
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about and apply the processes of planning protection and optimization and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered .The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
The ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization course will look, in accordance with the provisions of the official program, at the following topics:
- Availability Management
- Capacity Management
- IT Service Continuity Management (ITSCM)
- Demand Management
- Information Security Management
To be able to take part in the ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization course, you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
After having purchased and paid for the course, they will be asked to send one of these certificates.
The following are also advisable:
- between 2-4 years experience in the field of IT Service Management
- knowledge of ITIL Planning Protection and Optimization management in your own organisation.
To be able to take the exam, it is necessary to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
ITIL Planning Protection and Optimisation official certificate