The ITIL® Service Transition training course looks in-depth at the concepts, processes and methods set out in the Service Transition phase (design and production of IT services) of the Service Lifecycle.
ITIL Service Transition online course details
- 18 lessons
- 10 hours of video
- 20 hours to complete the course
ONE-to-ONE course format and characteristics
- Access 24/7
- Access to the e-learning system, help included, and to all the material (videos, documents) in English
- Videos for all the lessons recorded by accredited teachers
- Coaching for planning learning activities;
- Access to multimedia lessons "like being in class" via our proprietary platform wich combines videos and slides, course material, online quizzes, sample exams and exercises);
- Set your own learning pace (speed);
- Study the material offline;
- Repeat any lessons at any time;
- Skip lessons that are already familiar to you;
- Provides end of unit quizzes to check knowledge;
- Send messages to accredited teachers asking, for example, for more in-depth information and didactic support;
- Mock exams;
- Didactic support dedicated by accredited teachers;
- One-to-one sessions to check learning and for deepening of content with accredited teacher and provided in the native language via web-conference;
- Online official exam 7x24.
Online exam format and characteristics
- Online exam 24/7
- The exam is done entirely online
- The exam must be booked at the latest 72 hours before the day of the exam
- To book your exam write to [email protected] or call 0039 0362.33 01 07
- For further information on online exams please click here
PDU - ITIL Service Transition
iLEARN is an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of the Project Management Institute. Our ITIL® Service Transition (ITIL ST) training course provides 21 Professional Development Units (PDUs). Here below you can find more details about the PDUs allocation:
Please note that, in order to earn PDUs attending this course provided by iLEARN as an Authorized Training Partner (ATP) of PMI, the purchase of the attendance confirmation (attendance certificate) in electronic format (pdf) is mandatory. Select the option to add the attendance confirmation at the moment of purchase and proceed to checkout.
For more information about PDUs and how to claim them to maintain your PMI qualifications, please visit this page.
N.B.: ITIL® v3 Intermediate exams IN ENGLISH will be discontinued from 1st January 2022. For this reason, starting from this date, iLEARN will not provide anymore training courses and voucher codes to obtain the certifications in English. For the moment courses and exams in the other languages remain available.
TypologyONE-to-ONE course (online+coaching)
Access duration of the course120 days
The module Service Transition focuses on the elements of process, practice and management techniques necessary to build, test and deploy products and services. It also demonstrates how Service Transition can be applied to other fields of the IT Service life cycle and how it can support decision-making during the stages of Strategy and Operations.
This module will teach you how to plan and manage the initial activity for resources, new or modified, created during Service Strategy and Service Design phases of ITIL Service Lifecycle.
Who it is aimed at
IT professionals who want to learn about the concepts and elements of the ITIL Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle and understand how this phase can be carried out to guarantee the quality of the IT Services offered ( CIO, CTO, manager, supervision team, IT architects, IT consultants, IT auditors, those in charge of security and resources who deal with the processes or the activities of the Service Transition Management Phase).
The course may also be of interest to those intending to obtain the Expert or Master level qualification.
To take part in the ITIL Service Transition course you must have one of the following certificates:
- ITIL Foundation (2007 o 2011)
- ITIL v2 Foundation + v3 Foundation Bridge
Once you buy the course, you will be required to send the certificate.
To be able to take the exam, it's required to have read and accepted the terms and conditions of the examination institute. The acceptance of such terms and conditions will have to be confirmed when taking the exam.
Material course language
Official ITIL Service Transition certificate*
*For a paper copy of the certificate, please contact us before booking the exam.